Wednesday, June 9, 2010

'Rampage' Jackson Comments On His RAW Appearance & TNA Star Got Engaged...

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson commented on his Twitter about his WWE RAW appearance, here is what he had to say…

I was like a kid today,I have not been happy this past week,but meeting my child hood heros,and making new friends was all I needed I'm back

Everybody was cool! They r a bunch of big kids like me,doing what they love. Big Show was so funny! He showed me the choke slam. I want n!!!

Haters will hate that's all they will ever be,im gonna give them mo stuff 2 hate on! we all will stay n business! I'm lovin my REAL fans mo

John Cena,was cool,but Ted is the man,I wanna do a movie wit him. Vince was cool as hell,Bret is my new home boy Pipper so down to Earth

The King is lade back,Mean Gene was pimp,everybody was damn cool,I would like 2 go back as Rampage and do the power bomb then wowl. Ny next!


Dixie Carter announced on Twitter that Eric Young and his fiancee Sarah recently became engaged. Young asked her to marry him on a beach in Miami. Congrats to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment