Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bret Hart To Get Married This Weekend - Details Inside

According to Bret Hart's Facebook, he will be getting married on Saturday. Here is what he posted…

"As for other news, I should mention that I'll be getting married again to my girlfriend on July 24. I don't say much about us but I can honestly say that God has looked out for me and, this time around, I know I'll be forever happy and content. In closing, I think of when Steph and I went riding around Calgary a couple of days ago and, lo and behold, I saw a real beaver flagging me down on the bike path along Memorial Drive, then another beaver stepped out to greet me. The Hitman in me was thinking "if these beavers want some trouble, I'm more than prepared to run them over." But as I cruise up to them, they barely take notice of me. They scampered down the steep embankment and slipped into the Bow River and I smirked at the recollection of the countless times I've asked Steph to show me her beaver. How funny it was that it was me who ended up showing my beaver to her. Just kidding!"

No comments:

Post a Comment