Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tara Blogs On Early Cancer Detection + Tiffany Update

-- As noted yesterday here on the website, all charges against WWE Diva Tiffany have been dropped in her domestic violence arrest against her husband Drew McIntyre. Still, Tiffany was not included in the newest WWE Program, which was just published. She also hasn't appeared on WWE television since the incident.

-- Tara posted to her MySpace a few days ago a blog where she takes about the importance of early Skin Cancer Detection and how to avoid it. Here is a portion on skin cancer:

Hey MySpacers,

Long time, no blog. I have been tweeting a lot. But this is way too long for a tweet.

First, the PWI Women's Top 50 Wrestlers came out. I was 11th. I'm a fan of PWI Magazine, but 11th? I understand that this is based on who holds a belt, and who you have beaten, and I may have been retired at the time and blah blah blah...Top wrestlers should be about who shines in the ring and who puts on good matches with their opponents. You know who was number one? Michelle McDrool. Now if it was wrestlers with the largest heads (and I don't mean egos, I mean actual head size), then yes, Michelle should be number one. The Great Khali would be a distant number two. Seriously, she's like a balloon on a string. Every hat she ever borrowed from me came back looking like a dog chewed it up. I was trying to watch a movie once, and her head was blocking the screen, and she wasn't even in the theatre.

If PWI would be so kind as to send a representative to the Impact Zone, I would like to have a word with them in the ring. I'm guessing one Widow's Peak, and I'm at least top three...

Second, when I was younger, I was a sun worshipper. WORSHIPPER. I grew up in the desert of Southern California, and I would lay out for hours on end. Even recently, I would tan indoors, because I think it makes me look leaner on TV. Well, that has all caught up to me. I went to the dermatologist because I had a bump on my hip. It turned out to be nothing. But the doctor noticed a mole near my collar bone that didn't look quite right. He cut it off and tested it, and it turned out to be Basal Cell Carcinoma. That is the most common form of skin cancer. He cut most of it off, and next week, they are going to cut out the surrounding tissue and I should be 100% It's it super minor, because they caught it early. So that some of my MySpace friends can possibly catch it early also, here is a link on what to look for... http://www.wikihow.com/Check-for-Skin-Cancer . Also, always wear sun block for extended periods outdoors.

So what I am going to do until they remove the rest? I'm going to face Angelina Love (the PWI #2 wrestler) at TNA live events on the east coast this weekend, and I'm going to hit her so hard, it'll knock the herpes off her tongue (disclaimer: I don't know that Angelina Love has herpes, but if herpes had a smell, it would smell like her breath).

I feel better than ever, I will be 100% next week, so don't bother with the well wishes. I am grateful it was caught early, and if you want to do something for me, check that link, and make sure you guys are healthy too.

Later French Fried Potaters, Lisa Marie aka TNA Tara


Additionally, Tara mentioned on her Twitter that she was taken to the ER last night in New Jersey. Mick Foley Tweeted that she had a "Nasty looking elbow".

No comments:

Post a Comment