Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Big UFC Star To WWE?


-- UFC fighter Roy Nelson said in a recent interview that he would be open to making appearances for WWE "in a heartbeat." He said he hasn't talked to anyone in the company about making an appearance, but would talk if they came asking. "I actually would have to check with them (my team)," he said. "I know we have WWE coming to Las Vegas in December. Maybe I'll come there and hold up my sign." The show in question would be a house show. Nelson also said he might appear at the Royal Rumble, which may come before his next UFC fight. "Of course. It's the Royal Rumble," he said when asked if he was serious. "That's an icon from the Old School WWF. All I have to do is throw everybody out of the ring." UFC's Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson also recently stated that he would be open to a WWE debut but wouldn't want to work a full-time schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment