Monday, January 24, 2011

Bret Hart: I'd Induct HBK In The WWE Hall Of Fame

Bret Hart was recently on The Law Sunday Night, here are the highlights…

Would He Induct HBK Into The WWE Hall Of Fame?: I wouldn't have any problem inducting Shawn, the truth is Shawn was a great wrestler and I had a lot of great matches with him. The Ironman match I had with Shawn was as good a match as wrestling has ever had. I'm proud of some of the great memories I had with Shawn and I'd be happy to induct him into the Hall of Fame if they asked me.

On His WWE Status: Right now it's totally in limbo. I'm not expecting to be a part of WrestleMania but then I could get a call tomorrow asking me to play some sort of part. I'd be happy to be a part of WrestleMania or even something that comes up in the next few months. I've had a lot of fun this last year and thinking back to winning the U.S. Title here (in Toronto) back in May. It's a happy little memory, I had a great night here in Toronto and I was glad that I got to bring that moment back to Toronto where I had some of my most loyal fans here in Toronto.

For what it's worth, I'd guess Triple H will be the one to induct Shawn but we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment