Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bret Hart Praises Vickie Guerrero

Bret Hart has posted a new blog on his Facebook page commenting on WWE offering him the role of General Manager of Monday Night RAW. "So when the WWE offered me the chance to become the new general manager of Raw, I jumped at the opportunity," Hart wrote. "I expect this will be one of the most interesting job titles I've ever had and I can assure all my WWE fans that I will do my best to be the most interesting and creative GM since the inception of general managers." He also praised Vickie Guerrero for the amazing job she's done with the General Manager role in recent years on SmackDown!. Hart added: "As a note of interest, I'd like to say how proud I've been of Vicki Guerrero the last couple of years for doing the amazing job she's done playing this role on Smackdown. I'm only learning it after one week that's it's a much more challenging role than people might realize and I can only hope to do as good of a job as she did."

No comments:

Post a Comment