Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dwayne The Rock Johnson Wants To Try All Types Of Movies

Former WWE performer Dwayne Johnson claims he doesn't care if his movies flop because he likes to try his hand at many different genres of film. He says he doesn't mind if people criticize his movie choices because he only ever does what he wants to do. He told movies.ie: "I don't want to be just that guy, who only does those kinds of movies. I want to strike out and try everything. And it's okay if it doesn't work every time - I'd be incredibly lucky if they did, especially given the range I've been trying - but I'm always so glad that I got the chance to push myself in a different direction, in a different genre. I don't expect the person who loved 'The Scorpion King' to run and see 'Tooth Fairy', and I don't expect the little girl who loved 'The Game Plan' to go and buy all my WWF videos. The important thing is, I love them all equally."

No comments:

Post a Comment