Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kurt Angle Issues Statement - Says He Wasn't Drunk

Kurt Angle was arrested yesterday in Grand Forks, North Dakota and charged with "being in control of a motor vehicle while intoxicated," after failing a field sobriety test. Contrary to the report, he claims he was not drunk and that the story was blown out of proportion.

"Thank U to my supporters. I was not drunk. I was in ice storm and my car slid into 3 ft of snow median. I called police 4 help. They had other plans. I was stuck and wanted to go to my hotel. I was not passed out drunk. I was coherent. I'm sorry if I let you down. Don't believe everything You read. My life is good and this is a speed bump in the road. The truth will come out. GOD Bless. I take responsibility for this.

My job is to stay clean and never put myself in jeopardy. TMZ blew it out of proportion. After my Hearings, I will give You proper story. GOD Bless. Kurt Angle. I Love You all."


Following the arrest, he worked the evening's TNA Wrestling live event in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Keep in mind that cops arrested him for failing a field sobriety test. This sounds like damage control to us but we'll have to wait and see.

You can click here to see Kurt Angle's new mugshot from yesterday's arrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment