Friday, March 25, 2011

The Rock & John Cena Speak On A Possible Match

Dan Gelston of The Associated Press has an article up hyping WrestleMania 27 and discussing The Rock's WWE return and a possible match. Here are some highlights…

John Cena on The Rock being back: "I can't tell you how much it plugs our product back in. It's like getting hooked up to defibrillators. It's the one little jump-start we needed.

John Cena on a match with The Rock: "I have been willing to do anything for that match. I will do anything for that match. If I have to talk more trash about The Rock, I’m your guy."

John Cena on WrestleMania 27: “WWE will always be the greatest show you’ll ever see.”

The Rock on a possible match: "I've never said never. I'm open to it. For years when I was asked that, I kept my emotions very close to my sleeve. I would say, 'No, I don't see myself wrestling a match,' because I didn't want to leave that open too much. I wanted to make sure I was concentrating solely on my goals in acting. It’s ‘The People’s Era’ that’s getting ready to happen. It’s just beginning.”

No comments:

Post a Comment