Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why Miss USA Didn't Appear On RAW Last Night


She commented on not appearing by saying: "I've had a phenomenal year. I'm actually missing the finale tonight being in Vegas for the WWE wrestling show Tough Enough that Vince McMahon booked me for. I have managed to sign some autographs, though, already in Vegas for WWE fans who turned out to welcome me. But the biggest thrill came while watching the NBA Dallas-Miami finals last night. There right on the TV screen during the game was the very first commercial for Steven Spielberg's new fall movie Real Steel with Hugh Jackman, and there's little old me in it because it was my first movie role I landed after being seen on last year's Miss USA Pageant night. I had a fantastic time filming, and I know this will become a major part of my future career now that the title gets handed over to a new winner."

No comments:

Post a Comment