Saturday, June 11, 2011

WWE Injury Updates - Skip Sheffield & Brodie Lee

-- Skip Sheffield, who has been sidelined since breaking his leg and ankle on August 18, 2010 at a WWE live event in Honolulu, Hawaii, announced via Twitter that he will be undergoing another surgical procedure this Tuesday. He wrote, "Will be having a third surgery this Tuesday and it will be the last," Sheffield wrote. "There are a lot of people who are far worse off and this is all happening for a good reason. I wish I was back right now and doing what I love, but things are not right and they have to be fixed. I will be 100 percent very soon and back on WWE TV and I thank all of you for your support. I have kept my head held high and I cannot thank WWE enough for their support in this time. I have worked too hard too long to just give up and while it has been difficult it has only made me a stronger better person so please be patient and I will be back I promise."

-- Brodie Lee posted the following on his Facebook… "Thank you all for your concern. The doctor thinks the ACL and MCL are partially torn. Pending an MRI, surgery may be neccessary. Currently I am laid up for the next 4 weeks."

No comments:

Post a Comment