Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Interviewer Says Undertaker-Lesnar Confrontation Was Legit

Fanhouse.com interviewer Ariel Helwani, who was interviewing The Undertaker at UFC 121 on Saturday when he went face-to-face with Brock Lesnar, has responded to speculation that the Lesnar-Undertaker confrontation was staged.

Helwani denies taking any part in a worked confrontation and says he believes thew whole thing was "genuine." Helwani wrote on Twitter:

"Just want to note that if anyone thinks I was in on some kind of angle last night, they are HIGHLY mistaken. Seriously now.

haven't watched WWE in a couple years, don't know about storylines. All we were doing was intv. som1 who I thought was there 2 support Brock

I am still confused by it, to be honest. Nothing was planned in advance and I would NEVER, EVER be a part of something like that.

Anyhow, as far as I know, the whole thing was genuine. Same as when we talked to the guys after 116, The Rock, Booker etc."


For that it's worth, I know Ariel Helwani personally and he is a very respected journalist. I believe him when he says he had no part in any storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment