Thursday, October 28, 2010

Maryse Speaks Out - Real-Life Boyfriend, PG, Fans Spitting

WWE Diva Maryse was interviewed by the UK Sun last week and had some interesting things to say about her on-screen character, being a sexy Diva in today's "PG" environment, whether she has a boyfriend and fans spitting at her. Here are some highlights of what Maryse said about:

Being a Sexy Diva in Today's "PG" Environment:

"We do wear revealing outfits but it's not like wearing a g-string like in the past. I'd never wear that - I don't think it would be very comfortable. Our outfits are sexy but not provocative to the point where people will say, 'oh my God, my kids can't watch this.'"

Her Personal Life - Does She Have A Boyfriend?

"I'm not married but I'm dating. I have a great boyfriend, he's not a wrestler."

The rigorous WWE travel schedule:

"What we do is physical and very hard on the body. I travel 300 days a year which is tough. Sometimes we're up at 4am for a flight. The show stays brilliant because all the stars compete to keep it interesting."

Her on-screen character and fans spitting at her:

"I would compare what I do to being a rock star, a movie star and professional wrestling star combined together. I don't take anything seriously. But Maryse's ring character is like, 'you want to look like me, be like me, have everything I have but you can't.' I'd like to get my character to point where people really, truly want to fricking kill me."

Fans Spitting On Her:

"Fans know my hair is my thing - I flip my hair every time I get in the ring - and believe it or not some spit in my hair. They can't touch to you so they spit on you. They get really into it."

No comments:

Post a Comment