Saturday, October 16, 2010

JWoWW Speaks Out - TNA Debut + A Possible Return

Jersey Shore star Jenni "JWoWW" Farley spoke to RadarOnline.com this week about her appearance on tonight's episode of TNA iMPACT!

J-Woww, who is a black-belt got physical during her appearance at Monday's TNA iMPACT! tapings (Pictures) tells RadarOnline that tonight's appearance may not be a one-time deal:

“Never in a million years would I ever think I would be at TNA so it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity and I’m glad I did it. You know, I never thought I could be able to do it; it’s pretty intense, but after getting in the ring and, you know, going in there, the adrenaline rush I could definitely see myself doing something like this in the future.”

A TNA representative commented on working with J-Woww:

“We would definitely love to have her back. She’s a black belt, she’s very athletic and she was very good at this. TNA has worked with countless celebrities and lots of ex-professional athletes…and she got it! She was a very quick learner. She was as physical and ring-smart as you could be given the fact that she’d never done it before and she knows the entertainment side of it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment