Monday, October 11, 2010

Kurt Angle Injured At Bound For Glory, Hogan-TNA Update, Dixie

-- As noted earlier here on the website, Hulk Hogan was visibly in pain backstage at Bound For Glory, moving around slowly after having back surgery just a few days ago.

-- TNA President Dixie Carter posted a reaction to what happened last night at Bound For Glory .. She wrote on Twitter that the revelation of "They" was simply "Unbelievable."

-- Kurt Angle posted the following on his Twitter… "Despite redislocating my ribs and getting stiched up the match was awesome tonight! But...I am the best wrestler in the world and I don't do politics. If Hogan doesn't want the best I'm done." I proved I am the best. Screw hogan! Politics will effect wrestling. Why would hogan pick a kid like jeff? I eat sleep and sh#t wrestling. B.S."

No comments:

Post a Comment