Monday, October 18, 2010

Matt Hardy Changing Answers About Twitter Questions

Matt Hardy tweeted the following: "A word to the wise on Twitter.. I only respond and dignify people that post positive & sensible comments & questions towards me. Anyone who post a comment or tweet that is negative or insulting towards me won't get a response. Actually, you look desperate by doing so."

Apparently a little while ago, he stated on either videos or Twitter that he enjoyed negative comments and urged people to do it more.

He also tweeted "Report this DirtSheets-Recently, someone asked if I'd started a trend with my YouTube page because Melina & Dibiase opened YT pages.. FACT-even tho WWE is a multi-million $ company, I made more $ off my last month of YT videos than what WWE pays the lowest paid FCW talent.."

Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment