Friday, October 1, 2010

Mr. Anderson Speaks

-- Mr. Anderson was on Scripps promoting Bound for Glory. On being a future TNA Champion, he said, "I think that in any wrestling company for them to put the title on you is a big step in anybody's career. I know the title isn't a real title, but it kind of is in a way. That's a stamp of approval from the company that you're their guy." Anderson also said he left WWE with bitterness "toward certain people there," but he cam "reflect fondly" on his WWE experience. "I'm very happy to have put in my time there," Anderson said. "I wouldn't be where I'm at in my life without that company. I have a lot of really amazing memories. I met some great people I still keep in contact with." As for TNA taking on WWE, he commented, "If we can take some of those (TV) ratings points away from (WWE), that would be a great thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment