Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Steve Austin Teases One More Match - Details

Steve Austin has been doing a lot of promotional work, promoting Hunt to Kill, as well as his appearance on Chuck this week. While speaking with The UK Sun, Austin teased returning for one last match. Here are the highlights…

On His Neck: "I'm lucky, you know my neck is 100 per cent these days, I can do my own stunts and fight scenes where I can. I don't claim to be a tough guy, but I give it a go. My neck was fixed in 2000, I had to leave the ring because of the damage, but in my normal life and movies it's fine, although wrestling wise I'd be a total mess right now."

On One More Match: "I never thought I'd say it, but when I'm asked about one more match these days I do tend to say 'never say never'. So don't rule it out."

No comments:

Post a Comment