Saturday, May 21, 2011

Even More Wrestlers Tweet On Randy Savage’s Death

Several wrestlers have been commenting on the passing on Randy Savage, here are their thoughts…

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: To SAD TO TWEET..

Jim Cornette: Our deepest condolences in losing another legend. R.I.P. Randy.

Carlito Colon: RIP Macho Man! In my opinion prob top 5 worker of all time!

Bill DeMott: When I got my start in WCW it was Randy that gave me the rub....my prayers and thoughts to the Poffo Family.

Steve Corino: Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat at WM3 is still 1 of my favorite matches ever. I was 14 & though I "hated" Savage, I never booed him again

The Honky Tonk Man: Our thoughts and prayers go out to Lanny Poffo and his family. Macho Man Randy Savage sadly died today. One of the all time greats. Such sad news fans. We are lost for words. One of the greatest of all time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment