Monday, May 30, 2011

John Cena Takes Heat For Twitter Remarks - Details

John Cena drew criticism on Twitter on Saturday after posting a pro-America remark.

He wrote, "CeNation. I know most have a long weekend this week. While you're having fun remember those who have kept this country free."

Hours later, Cena retweeted an expletive-laden remark directed towards him. He wrote in response, "CeNation. Welcome to my life. You don't love it...leave it man. I damn proud of all those men and women. On memorial day weekend. Classy. Very classy. Sorry guys. We all have our limits. That sent me over the line."

He then retweeted another one of his follower's remarks: "@shmikemike You're pathetic. You're right John Cena sucks big time and is a ****** performer, but no need to insult our troops like that."

Cena wrote in response, "You see. That is the way to insult someone. Not bad mr knight. I've heard much worse but not bad. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment