Thursday, May 26, 2011

Randy Orton Manages To Get On Wrong Flight Home, Kharma

- Kharma is expected to explain her leave of absence in an interview on next week’s WWE Raw.

- Somehow Randy Orton managed to get on the wrong flight on his way home from Spokane to St. Louis. He boarded a flight to Fayetteville by mistake and realized he had gotten on the wrong plane before the plane took off. Orton was allowed to de board and get on the correct flight. He posted the following on his Twitter account;

”So I’m sitting on my connection home to st louis, and the capt says on the pa,’I want to make sure everyones going to Fayetteville’. Turned out I was on the wrong plane! Had to walk across on tarmac to the right one and the door was already closed! Capt and I made eye contact, and he just shook his head in disappointment. They ended up letting me on, and we r bout to take off. I think my face is still bright red.”

No comments:

Post a Comment