Saturday, May 21, 2011

Tons & Tons More Tweets On Randy Savage's Death

Talent from around the wrestling world have continued to speak on the death of Randy Savage:

William Regal: "Just heard of the passing of Randy Savage.A one of a kind great performer. RIP."

John Cena: "CeNation. The untimely passing of randy savage is indeed tragic. All true fans of wrestling will mourn this loss. One of the all time greats"

Zack Ryder: "RIP MACHO MAN. One of my favorites and one of the best of all time. DIG IT! http://t.co/PSYmsrJ"

Trish Stratus: "Rest in peace Randy-my first inspiration in the ring. My prayers & condolences to the Savage family #RIPMachoMan"

Howard Finkel: "I am profoundly saddened by the passing of one of the all-time greats, Macho Man Randy Savage. My condolences go out to the Poffo family."

Mark Henry: "Wow family, one of my favorites is gone! Rest well (Randy savage) you will be missed. Savage vs steamboat look it up do yourself a favor family one of my favorite."

Kharma : "In utter shock about Macho Man. So much charisma in one soul. #ripmachoman"

Yoshi Tatsu: "The Macho Man Randy Savage was one of my heros when I was childhood and one of the best of all time. Rest in peace."

Rey Mysterio: "RIP Macho Man Randy Savage! Doing promotion in Seattle for Over the Limit ppv, was asked earlier today at a radio station, Who would I of loved to wrestle from back in da day? I said would of loved to hit it off in a 3ple threat, Macho Man, Ricky the Dragon, and myself!RIP RMS!"

CM Punk: "@BretHart: I have no words to say. This one hits me hard. We lost one of the best." This sums it up."

Lucky Cannon: "My respect and condolence goes out to a true iconic figure the Macho Man Randy Savage and his family!"

Goldust: "Prayers go out to randy savage family.....god be with them in this tough time"

Vickie Guerrero: "RIP Randy Macho Man Savage. My prayers are to your family"

Darren Young: "JUST like that! Life can end. Tell those close to ya that you love them cause ya never know! RIP Macho Man"

Wade Barrett: "Bow to the kingdom of the madness. RIP Macho Man, amazing performer."

Titus O'Neil: "My Prayers go out to the family,friends&former colleagues of WWE Superstar Randy "Macho Man" Savage who passed away this morning.God Bless"

Curt Hawkins: "I carry this picture in my gear bag ...7yr old Hawkins & my 1st tag team partner. RIP Macho Man. http://yfrog.com/h097hykj"

JTG : "To one of my favorite Hall of Famers, inducted or not. Macho Man Randy Savage. R.I.P OOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEAH !"

Ezekiel Jackson: "Whoa....just heard about macho man Randy savage...God bless the family, the wrestling world just lost one of the greatest ever...R.I.P"

Justin Roberts: "Macho Man...simply awesome. Incredible and entertaining in everything he did. One of the best ever. RIP"

Christian: "Sad 2 hear about "Macho Man"Randy Savage..Only met him once briefly.No doubt 1 of the best & influenced so many performers you see today RIP"

Scott Stanford: "Sorry to hear about the Macho Man! He was one of the best!"

Tommy Dreamer: "Randy Savage was the 1st person I saw piledrive someone thru a table. Thanks 4 all the memories. Hope u walk the aisle w/ Liz & Sherri again"

Doug Williams: "RIP #randysavage I was fortunate to see him live at his peak..."

Karen Jarrett: "My thoughts and prayers go out to Randy Savage's wife and family!"

Mickie James: "Ooh No! My childhood favorite! RIP Macho Man... *finger in the air*

Jay Lethal: "R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage. You were amazing... Oohh yea!!!"

Shane Helms - "Totally heartbreaking news about Randy Savage. One of my all-time favs!! So sad!! RIP Macho"

Shelly Martinez: "Sad news about Macho Man My prayers r with his soul and all grieving his passing :( "

No comments:

Post a Comment